THESE EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS ARE MELT IN YOUR MOUTH DELICIOUS! I’D SAY THEY RIVAL THAT PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE CANDY YOU CAN PURCHASE IN THE CHECKOUT LANE OF YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE.
NUTRITION INFO :
- Servings: 30 pieces
- Smartpoints: 5
- Calories 51
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners’ coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
- Let stand until dry.
- Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.
Image credit : momfabulous.com