Delightful Ranch Parmesan Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of homemade ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 150 grams of dry breadcrumbs
- 40 grams parmesan cheese
- 60 grams of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C degrees.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl .
- Dunk the chicken pieces into the ranch dressing to coat both sides.
- Cover in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the melted butter over each breast.
- Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes until chicken breasts is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear.